Monetico Portal migration
Here’s some information about the migration process for your payment solution.
Your Desjardins merchant reports will not be transferred to the Global Payments portal. You should download your Monetico reports as part of your migration process, so you can keep any important information for managing your business. Once you’ve migrated to Global Payments, you’ll get an email with your login information for their merchant portal.
01 transfert procedure
- Log in to the Monetico Portal
- In the Reports section, you can save all of your reports to your computer in PDF, CSV or XML format.
- In the Documents section, you can download all of your account statements, billing details and any notices you want to keep.
- You’ll be able to log in to the Monetico Portal for 3 months after your file has been transferred to Global Payments.
- If you offer Accord D financing, you will still have to use the Desjardins Credit Plus platform.
Your daily data is available at 6:00 a.m. the following business day.
Data is available for 90 days.
Reports are saved for 45 days.
If you need a document from an earlier date, contact Desjardins Business Customer Service at 514-397-4450 or 1-888-285-0015.
02 Reports available
A reminder of the reports available on the Monetico portal :
- Transaction Detail (POS100): Displays the daily transactions made on the terminals and deposited to your account. Data is updated daily.
- Transaction Summary (POS110): Displays the daily totals of all transactions made on your terminals and deposited to your account.
- Chargebacks : Displays the chargebacks carried out as the result of billing disputes.
- Debit Corrections: Displays any corrections to debit card (Interac) transactions and compensation status.
download the guide
Monetico portal [PDF]
03 GLOBAL PAYMENTS MERCHANT PORTAL
Once your migration is complete, you’ll have free access to the Global Payments Merchant Portal. It’s a secure platform for managing your data and generating online reports. You’ll receive an email with instructions during the week after your migration.
- The Merchant Portal guide will be included with your welcome kit.
- Your user list won’t be transferred. You’ll have to create new profiles and logins for all your users.
- With the Global Payments Merchant Portal, you can view your payment data by card, and quickly review and resolve any online chargebacks. You’ll also have access to more advanced tools, including an analytics tool that helps you understand your customers’ purchasing habits, manage your social media and assess the performance of your marketing campaigns and promotions.