The Monetico portal is a convenient and effective tool for managing your card payment processing data in a secure environment.
On the Monetico portal, you can readily access complete and up-to-date information any time day or night, and easily create a variety of reports for your financial analysis.
01 The home page at a glance
The home page provides an overview of your transactions, giving you quick access to your sales statistics.
You’ll find the following statistics in your dashboard:
- Sales total
- Number of transactions
- Average spend per transaction
- Breakdown by payment network (Mastercard, Visa, debit)
- Daily volume (can filter by amount or number)
You can filter sales statistics data by entering a start date and an end date.
Note: Searches are only available for the last 90 days.
02 Reports available
Click Reports in the left-hand menu to create custom reports that meet the specific needs of your business.
Daily data is available as of 6:00 a.m. the following business day.
Data is available for 90 days.
Generated reports are saved for 45 days.
- Transaction Detail (POS100): Displays the daily transactions made on the terminals and deposited to your account. Data is updated daily.
- Transaction Summary (POS110): Displays the daily totals of all transactions made on your terminals and deposited to your account.
- Chargebacks : Displays the chargebacks carried out as the result of billing disputes.
- Debit Corrections: Displays any corrections to debit card (Interac) transactions and compensation status.
download the guide
Monetico portal [PDF]
for the merchants that haven't been migrated yet
Download the guide
Online Merchant Reports [PDF 829 Ko]