Generating a report
See how to easily create a variety of reports on the Monetico portal.
- Click Reports in the left-hand menu.
- Below View my reports, click Create a new report.
- Select the type of report you want : Transaction Detail (POS100) or chargebacks or transaction Summary (POS110) or debit Corrections.
- Indicate the report start and end dates.
- Select a report format : PDF, CSV or XML.
- Select how you want to sort your report data (Transaction Detail (POS100) report only). How you choose to sort your report data will determine what is extracted and how it is presented.
- Select any applicable additional criteria. Additional criteria are available to further customize certain reports.
- Click Validate to be directed to the Create a report - Validation page where you can confirm your criteria. Click Erase to clear all selected criteria and create a new report.
- Confirm your report criteria on the Create a report - Validation page.
Confirm report creation: click Confirm to launch report creation.
Modify a criterion: click Correct next to a criterion to return to the Create a report page and make a correction.
Cancel the report: click Cancel to return to the Create a report page and start a new report.
download the guide
Monetico portal [PDF 18 MB]