Getting started with your online solution
Thank you for choosing NETBANX in partnership with Paysafe as your online payment solution. You’ll find all the information you need below to use the payment gateway.
Next steps once you completed your registration:
- You’ll receive a welcome email from Desjardins containing your merchant number.
- If you registered to the Premium package, you'll receive by email the agreement to fill and return to Paysafe.
- You’ll receive a welcome email from Paysafe containing the documentation and details that will enable you to integrate our solution. To access the online control panel and virtual terminal, you’ll need your login and password, which you’ll receive in the same email. Please note that your login information will only be sent to you. It’s therefore your responsibility to forward it to your integrator.
- If your company profile includes several administrators, we suggest you designate one person who will save and distribute login information as needed. Otherwise, all account administrators will receive everyone’s login and password.
- Once your e-store has been integrated into our payment gateway, your integrator must conduct three successful transaction tests. Also make sure that you follow the requirements from the checklist attached in the email. After that, you’ll be ready to accept payments through your e-store.