01 Payment phase description
If you are using the Monetico secure payment page, when your customer clicks on your ecommerce site Pay button, here what happens next:
- The customer can always see your name and identifier and the transaction reference.
- Your customer enters his payment card number, the expiry date and the security code on the back of his card, then clicks the « VALIDATE » button:
- After processing the payment, the page displays :
- A summary ticket containing the essential transaction information (amount, currency, date and time, authorization number) allowing the customer to have a record of the transaction (provided that they print it);
- A link (whose text is customizable) that allows the customer to return to your site .
02 payment modes
- Immediate payment (purchase): authorization request is made directly at order time; if the authorization is delivered, the payment is finalized immediately. In this mode, you cannot cancel the payment. This payment method is compatible with 3D Secure authentication.
- Deferred payment (preauthorization): authorization request is made directly at order time ; but payment finalization not triggered automatically, it is deferred. It can be triggered at any time within a period that is configured between 0 and 7 working days.
- Recurring payment: can reproduce an existing order at a given frequency (on a monthly basis). You can configure: the renewal date, periodicity, maximum number of renewals and type of payment for each recurrence.
- Express payment: this option facilitates the payment process for the customer to the maximum. Its principle is to associate the customer’s payment card data with a unique alias that you provide to us. During subsequent payments, the customer will have to enter only the verification code that appears on the back of their card.