Transition to Global PaymentsJan 20, 2020
A few additional details regarding the changes to our point-of-sale payment solutions
01 CHANGES TO OUR POINT-OF-SALE PAYMENT AND FINANCING SOLUTIONS
Desjardins signs long-term partnership agreement with Global Payments. We’ll gradually start migrating your payment solutions to Global Payments as of March 2020.
02 SUPPORT FOR OUR MERCHANTS IN THE TRANSITION TO GLOBAL PAYMENTS
Desjardins will offer you all the support you need to ensure a smooth transition.
Good to know
- The new partnership has no impact on the terms and conditions of your contractual agreement with us.
- We plan to start gradually migrating merchants’ payment solutions to Global Payments in March 2020.
- You’ll receive detailed information from Global Payments at least 30 days before the planned migration date.
- Until then, Desjardins will continue to provide the service until your payment solution is replaced by Global Payments’.
- To help us better support you during this transition, please do NOT contact Global Payments until you've received your migration letter.
03 COMPETITORS SOLICITING YOU ABOUT YOUR POS PAYMENT SERVICES
Since the announcement of our partnership with Global Payments on October 31, 2019, representatives of our competition have been soliciting merchants using a Desjardins POS payment service, trying to raise doubts about the migration process, contracts and pricing. Other than Desjardins and Global Payments, no other companies are involved in this transition.
If you have any concerns, please contact us.