FAQ Monetico Payment transferMar 29, 2019
Please read this important information about changing your online payment solution.
01 WHEN WILL SUPPORT FOR THE MONETICO PAYMENT SOLUTION END?
November 4, 2019.
02 WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
Starting November 4, 2019, transactions will no longer be possible via the Monetico Payment solution you are currently using. As such, it is important to make a quick change to the new solution to ensure that your payment needs are met.
03 WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT SOLUTION CHOICES?
Note that the Turnkey package and Premium package, in partnership with the Paysafe Group, now include online Accord D financing, Discover and JCB card support and new functionalities.
You must also choose one of these two packages if you want to offer batch payment, recurring payment or use the virtual terminal.
For further information, visit monetico.ca.
04 AFTER MAKING MY CHOICE, WHAT ARE THE NEXT STEPS?
Our teams will adjust your file to reflect your choice. It will take about 10 business days to obtain all the necessary information to integrate and use your new solution.
Rest assured that your Monetico Payment solution will remain operational until you have everything you need to function using the new solution.
Certain Help Centre pages are also available to you; they contain details about the next steps. Be sure to consult this information, which includes a checklist and various requirements you must meet.
05 WHAT SHOPPING CARTS ARE AVAILABLE WITH THE NEW ONLINE SOLUTION?
We keep the list of available shopping cart modules up to date on our Help Centre page.
06 WILL MY IDENTIFIERS BE THE SAME?
No. New identifiers will be required. They will be sent to you after you register for the solution that best meets your needs. After registering, Paysafe will email you new identifiers in order to access your control panel.
07 WILL THE DATA SAVED IN MY CONTROL PANEL BE LOST?
08 WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE PAYABLE PACKAGE SOLUTION AND THE INVOICING SOLUTION?
Like the Payable Package solution, Invoicing enables you to send your customer invoices which they can pay online through a secure web page.
Invoicing now lets you create and send invoices and quotes on your smartphone using the Monetico mobile app. The Monetico app also lets you set up a catalogue of products and services that you can use to create more detailed invoices and quotes. You can also access the solution from the online control panel.
The following are some of the differences to be noted :
• The Invoicing solution is not able to send personalized alerts to your email address each time your customers make a payment. This feature should be available by the end of 2019.
• If for any reason a customer cannot pay the invoice themselves, you will NOT be able to do it for them by entering their card data via your control panel (manual input). This feature should be available by the end of 2019.
Here is the temporary procedure to follow if you need to process an order by telephone :
- Log in to the online control panel
- In the left-hand menu, click Quotes and Invoices
- Select the invoice to be paid by pressing the invoice number
- Select Send
- Enter your email address or your telephone number so that your customer’s invoice can be sent to you
- You will then receive an email or a text message containing a link to a secure web page from which you will be able to access the payment page
- Make the payment using the information provided by your customer
For more information on using the Invoicing solution.