Problems connecting to Monetico Mobile and Monetico Mobile + appsSep 04, 2018
Rogers and Fido clients may be having problems connecting to the Monetico Mobile and Monetico Mobile + apps.
Answer the following questions.
- Are you connected to the LTE network?
- Are you using iOS 11 or more recent?
- Are you a Fido or a Rogers client?
If the answer to all three was “yes,” then keep reading and follow the procedures below. If you answered “no” to any of the questions but are still having problems connecting to the Monetico Mobile or Monetico Mobile + app, contact us.
Rogers clients :
- Sign in to your Rogers account : https://www.rogers.com/
- Click Help & Support.
- Click Wireless.
- Click Community forums.
- Create an account for the forums if you don’t have one already (create a username and accept the terms and conditions).
- Click your username in the upper-left of the page.
- Click the message icon (envelope).
- Create a new message.
- Use the following information to fill in the fields:
- Send to: CommunityHelps
- Message Subject: URGENT: Issue IPV4-IPV6
- Message Body: I’m having problems connecting to the Monetico Mobile and Monetico Mobile + apps on the LTE network. I need to open a ticket related to master ticket PT00555378. Here is my information:
Rogers account number: your account number
Telephone number: your telephone number
IMEI: your IMEI number (to find this number on your iPhone, go to Settings - General - About)
Applications: Monetico Mobile + Desjardins, Monetico Mobile + and Monetico Mobile
Wait 48–72 hours for the problem to be resolved.
- Log in to your Fido account: https://www.fido.ca/
- Click Support.
- Click Mobile.
- Click Contact us.
- Click Fido community.
- Create an account for the forums if you don’t have one already (create a username and accept the terms and conditions.)
- Go to this forum: http://forums.fido.ca/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/NonTechnical/message-id/40494#M40494
- Reply to the thread and write that you are also having connection problems.
- A FIDO moderator will send you a private message with a procedure to follow to solve the problem.