Providing a refund
In the current version of the app, a transaction can only be refunded in full.
- To refund a transaction, go to the transaction record screen. (Menu > Transactions > Select the transaction).
- In the transaction record, press the button (Android) or(Apple). The refund confirmation screen will then open.
- On this screen, choose the reason for the refund. To confirm the refund, tap on REFUND THE TRANSACTION.
- To confirm the refund, tap on REFUND THE TRANSACTION.
- To validate the refund, enter your password (same as your login password).
- When the right password is entered, the app will issue the refund and open the successful transaction screen.
- Three failed attempts to enter a valid password will cancel the refund process.