Making a purchase on Mobile
To accept a credit or debit card payment, go to the Quick Sale screen and make sure your keypad is paired with your mobile device–the Bluetooth button in the upper right corner should be on.
Then choose the Credit/Debit option to see the available payment options.
Once you’ve entered all the sale information, hand the keypad to your customer so they can insert their card, confirm the amount, and enter their PIN. For contactless payments, customers can simply tap their card on the top of the keypad. Once this step is completed, you can send the receipt by email or SMS.
01 Quick sales
The Quick Sale feature was designed to process payments easily.
- From the SALES screen, enter the amount of the sale before taxes.
- You can then choose to immediately complete the transaction by pressing the PAY button or to change certain sales options by pressing the OPTIONS tab.
- On the OPTIONS tab, simply select the customer, then enter the pre-tax sale amount and select the tax percentage and payment method. To finalize the sale, select Pay.
- If the payment method chosen is Credit / Debit, the application will send a signal to the keypad. Make sure it is connected properly.
- The Sale summary or send a receipt will appear next.
- When you select Send a receipt, you’ll be asked to enter a valid email address to send it by email, or a valid cell phone number for the SMS/MMS option, or to select a printer to print the receipt.