Changing your password for Monetico Mobile
Change your Monetico Mobile password in just a few easy steps
01 FORGOTTEN PASSWORD
- When you open the Monetico Mobile app, tap Forgot your password?
- Enter your user ID and email address and tap Validate.
- You’ll receive instructions by email.
- Log in using the temporary password we email you.
- A screen will appear asking you to change your password. Enter the temporary password in the first field, and your new password in the second and third fields.
- The system will automatically log you out.
- Log back in using your new password.
02 CHANGING YOUR PASSWORD
- To change your Monetico Mobile password, go to Settings (available in the menu).
- Enter your current password on the first line and your new password on the next line (exactly 8 alphanumeric characters). If you did not confirm your new password by entering it a second time, the change will not be applied.
- To complete the procedure, tap CONTINUE. You’ll be redirected to the Settings screen and a message indicating the operation was successful will be displayed. You can now use your new password to log in to the application or issue refunds.
Download the Monetico mobile user guide
MM User guide [PDF 5,8 MB]
see also :