Pairing your iOS mobile device with the iCMP keypad
You only have to do this the first time you use the service on your device. Afterwards, your mobile device will automatically recognize the keypad.
01 MAKE SURE YOUR MOBILE DEVICE IS DISCOVERABLE
- Go to your mobile device’s settings
- Tap Bluetooth
- Make sure your mobile device is visible.
02 SEARCH FOR BLUETOOTH ON THE KEYPAD
Turn on the keypad (button on the right side)
- Press the yellow key and enter "0" for the code
- Press F1 to access the MENU
- Select CONFIGURATION and press the green key
- Select TERM CONFIG and press the green key
- Press F2 to scroll down to MOBILITY and press the green key
- Select ASSOCIATION and press the green key
- Press F2 to select COMPANION iOS and press the green key
- New pairing? Press F4 to confirm the new pairing.
03 SELECT THE KEYPAD IN THE LIST ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
Make sure the device numbers match. They should start with ICMP and then the last 8 digits of the series number.
04CONFIRM THE PAIRING ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
A message will appear on both the mobile device and the keypad with a confirmation number. If the numbers match, tap OK on the mobile device. If they don’t match, tap Cancel.
05 CHECK THE MESSAGES
Check the messages on the keypad and the mobile device to confirm that the pairing was successful.
IN CASE OF CONNECTION PROBLEM
Check that the Monetico app is allowed in the settings of your mobile device.
To allow the Monetico app to use the Bluetooth connection :
- Go to Settings
- Click on Privacy
- Click Bluetooth Sharing
- Authorize the Monetico app
DOWNLOAD THE STARTUP GUIDE
Keypad startup guide [PDF 1,8 MB]