Pairing your iOS mobile device with the keypad
You only have to do this the first time you use the service on your device. Afterwards, your mobile device will automatically recognize the keypad.
- Make sure your iOS device is discoverable. Go to Settings on your mobile device. Activate Bluetooth by sliding the button, then stay on that screen.
- On the Monetico Mobile + keypad, search for Bluetooth: Menu - Configuration - Term config - Mobility - Association - Companion iOS
- Select your iOS device in the list on the keypad. Select the device you want using the F2 key (scroll down) or the F3 key (scroll up), then press the green key.
- Confirm the pairing on the iOS device. A message will appear on both the iOS device and the keypad with a confirmation number. Make sure the numbers match. If they do, tap Pair on the iOS device. If they don’t, tap Cancel.
- Check the messages on the keypad and the mobile device to confirm that the pairing was successful
Once you've finished using the Monetico Mobile + keypad you can turn it off by pressing the # key and the yellow key simultaneously.