Making a purchase
To accept a credit or debit card payment, go to the Quick Sale screen and make sure your keypad is paired with your mobile device–the Bluetooth button in the upper right corner should be on. Then choose the Credit/Debit option to see the available payment options.
Once you’ve entered all the sale information, hand the keypad to your customer so they can insert their card, confirm the amount, and enter their PIN. For contactless payments, customers can simply tap their card on the top of the keypad. Once this step is completed, you can send the receipt by email or SMS.
01 Quick sales
The Quick Sale feature was designed to process payments easily, without having to specify products or services. For example, you could use this for the occasional sale of products or services that aren’t in your catalogue.
- Simply select the customer, then enter the pre-tax sale amount and select the tax percentage and payment method. To finalize the sale, select Pay. You can also complete a sale without selecting a customer.
- The Sale summary or send a receipt will appear next.
- When you select Send a receipt, you’ll be asked to enter a valid email address to send it by email, or a valid cell phone number for the SMS/MMS option, or to select a printer to print the receipt.
02 Creating a quote or invoice
Le module Soumissions et Factures vous permet de consulter les soumissions et factures actuelles ou de créer de nouvelles soumissions qui peuvent être imprimées ou envoyées par courriel à vos clients.
- Select the + button on the Quotes screen to create a New Quote.
- Select an existing customer from the list, then search for products or services or add new products or services.
- The New Quote screen also gives a running total for items added to the quote. To display the Quote Details screen, simply select Balance on your mobile device or Preview on the web version.
- The Quote Details screen will display options to view, save or pay the quote. If you select View, the Quote Details screen will appear with all the details of the quote.
- If you tap Save in the mobile app, a screen will appear where you can select the method of payment. The options Save and send by email, Save Draft and Approve, as well as an option to set the expiry date, will appear on your mobile device.
- If you click Save on the web version, you’ll go to the next step: approving the quote. Select Pay to open a window where you can select the method of payment.
- Once the quote has been paid on your mobile device or computer, it will appear on the Quotes and Invoices screen under the Invoices tab.