Making a purchase on invoicing
01 make a remote payment from the mobile app
To accept a credit card payment from a customer, you must create a quote and send it to them. They will receive an email with a link to a secure website, where they can approve their quote and pay the invoice.
- Click on the Quotes tab
- Tap " + " in the Quotes screen, to access the New quote screen. Select a customer from your list, then add products or services to their total.
- You can add new products or services to your catalogue by tapping " + " in this screen. Fill out the window that opens and press Save to add the product or service to your catalogue.
- If you’ve already added products and services to your catalogue, you can search for them by entering keywords in the search bar.
- To adjust the quantity, press the number that appears next to the product or service being purchased.
- Once your invoice is complete, press Balance to move on to the Review quote screen.
- On the Review quote screen, you can choose to view, save or accept payment now for the quote.
- You must then select Save & Email quote.
- Your customer will be sent the quote and a link to a secure payment page. Please note that the quote will be sent to the phone number or email included on the customer's contact.
- Once the quote has been sent, the Quote details screen will appear on your device, containing the Pay and Approve quote buttons. Tap the X in the top right corner to close out the window and return to the home page.
- Your customer will be sent the quote and a link to a secure payment page.
- Your customer will have to select Process quote to be sent to the quote page. From there the customer can then press pay, approve or decline the quote.
- The customer will then be sent to an online payment page to finalize the transaction.