Learn about the daily transaction deposit process
You need to close out your terminal batch at the end of each day to make sure that all of your transactions are fully deposited. Closing your batch will also let you print off the total report for your current batch.
01 Processing time for transaction deposits
- Merchants with a Desjardins account: Early morning of the following business day.
- Merchants with a deposit account at another financial institution: 2–3 business days.
Please note : Processing transactions for merchants with later business hours (restaurants, bars, hotels) may take an additional business day.
02 about deposits
Deposits are sorted by card :
- Visa and Accord D
- Interac direct payment
We don’t create the names you see listed in your account, so some of the names you see might be slightly different.
03 If your deposit hasn’t cleared within the standard processing time
- If your daily deposit doesn’t match up to your daily total, your day may have been closed out early, even if you were still open. If this happens, please contact us and we’ll change your closing time.
- Sometimes certain automatic deposit transactions may be refused by our system and need to be processed manually. This can result in additional processing time (usually 2 business days).
- In some rare instances, our team will need to contact you to confirm transaction information.
- If you have questions about a missing deposit, please contact us