Ingenico high-speed IP-enabled terminals are ergonomic and easy to use. Installation is easy. Basic installation requirements for IP-enabled terminals:
01 high-speed internet access
- Minimum 7 Mbps download speed
- Minimum 2Mbps upload speed
- If you’ll be installing the terminal more than 3 metres from a router, you’ll need a CAT5 Ethernet cable (a 3-metre cable is supplied with the terminal).
- You’ll need to install a router if you have:
- More than one terminal on the same site
- A terminal and a computer that share internet access
02 internet jack
Make sure you have an internet jack near the equipment.
- If you have a firewall, open outbound TCP ports: 1505, 2211 and 9871
- If you have a firewall, add the following addresses (network address translation, or “natting,” is not permitted):
- Primary transaction: 184.108.40.206 (tcp-2211)
- Secondary transaction: 220.127.116.11 (tcp-2211)
- Primary download: 18.104.22.168 (tcp-9871)
- Secondary download: 22.214.171.124 (tcp-9871)
04 networks setups
There are two possible network setups:
- Static: You must send us the IP settings for the POS terminal (IP address, mask ID, gateway address, and primary and secondary DNS addresses).
- Dynamic: No other information is required. This is the preferred option.